The luxe Ocean Adventurer has long been a fleet favorite among guests and crew who’ve appreciated the intimacy of this 128-passenger vessel. The expansive outdoor deck space allows for unobstructed wildlife observation while inside, several cozy spots encourage deep conversations and laughter. There’s an outdoor jacuzzi too–sea conditions permitting.
A few years ago, Ocean Adventurer underwent a multimillion-dollar renovation involving a talented team of marine architects, engineers, interior designers and polar expedition specialists. This much-loved polar vessel nabbed the Travel Weekly Magellan Award for Overall Small Cruise Ship (500 passengers or under).
What you can expect aboard the Ocean Adventurer:
- A rejuvenated, contemporary new look and vibe throughout the ship
- The addition of six new twin cabins and three shiny new suites
- All existing cabins furnished with new soft furnishings and brand new bathrooms
- An updated and remodeled Lounge and Dining Room
- Major technical enhancements, such as two new Rolls Royce engines to increase fuel efficiency and to help minimize the vessel’s carbon footprint.